Management request
staceyd73

I am having an issue. I had a payment scheduled and went through however in the meantime my bank account was hacked and I lost all my money. I am working with the bank changed all my account information I scrambled up some money and made a partial payment on my past due balance. I called in to financial services and they were unable to assist me in working with me so I don’t lose my service till I can pay the amount due saying because it’s a new account it’s set up this way. This event with my bank was unforeseen and it was not something I expected. You think someone would help you in a dire need. I’m very disappointed and stressed beyond belief. 

0 Likes
Re: Management request
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
staceyd73
This is an unfortunate situation. We totally understand how stressful this financial situation is for you. For your convenience, you may submit a payment arrangement online at My Verizon. Click the link below for more details:

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
staceyd73

I was told I cannot do that because the payment had come back due to unfound account. This is because we had to change the account numbers because of what happened. My amount due was 374. I just paid 200.00 but don’t know if I can get the money from someone to pay the rest of that amount until next week. I wish someone would please help me

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the additional information you have provided staceyd73. We understand how important it is to be able to maintain your service during this time. Now that you have made the payment for the $200.00, we recommend trying to set up the rest again via the arrangement since a partial payment has been made. Please let us know if you run into any issues the second time with trying to set up the arrangement.

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes