Message+ Application for non-profit accounts...
crisiskids
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, I recently got a nonprofit account/small business.  I was told that the Message+ application would not interface and operate properly with a nonprofit account.  I was told that only residential and business/enterprise accounts have access to this much needed application.  I, as a nonprofit, have many Verizon devices that all can get text messages, however since your app. doesn't work, I can't sync all my texts and devices together.  I find this a real inconvenience and would like to know if there is a work around situation for Message+ and when Verizon is going to get on the ball and make this application work for ALL types of accounts.  In other words, I find it a real hassle to keep jumping from one device to another, seeing what number/device got what text messages.  Please help if you can.  I would like a response from Verizon personnel as well if they see this.  Thank you and have a great day!!!!!!!

CrisisKIds

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ Application for non-profit accounts...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

crisiskids, thanks so much for reaching out to us regarding the messaging feature. We always want to provide only the best in service for your services and the best access to the features we provide as well. I understand you have questions regarding this specific feature and I want to provide you the most accurate answer. I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern

NatashaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes