Message from Ronan Dunne, Group CEO
bktravels

Just received a message from VZ re: COVID-19.  It would be helpful to have such messages formatted so they are easily legible, rather than having to reformat the message to read it.  Sending a message in condensed Helvetica is just odd and off-putting.  Thanks for listening.

0 Likes
Re: Message from Ronan Dunne, Group CEO
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to make sure that any message we send you is legible, bktravels. I regret to learn of any inconvenience with the message format, and I can help. Let's make sure we're on the same page, since the font is normally a setting on your device, and one that you choose. Tell me, is that the font you use for other messages? What is the make and model of your device, and what messaging application do you use? Please clarify these details for me, thank you. 

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Message from Ronan Dunne, Group CEO
bktravels

Thanks, Christina!  I haven't received any other messages in that format and it's not a format I would ever use.  That's why I posed the question.  I did already reformat this one to make it more legible, so I am set.  I just would prefer to receive messages in the format I have set up on my computer and I don't understand why this one didn't present that way.  Then again it could easily have been an issue with my terrible ISP and email provider, Optimum.  Thank you for following up!

0 Likes