Military deployed with an unlimited data plan.
Tripppa

I am military currently deployed with an unlimited data plan. Can I put my service on military suspension and keep my unlimited data when I get back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Military deployed with an unlimited data plan.
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes.  No matter your plan, you can suspend the line and keep the plan.

0 Likes
Tripppa

How do you know that? Is this stated anywhere in writing? I use way too much data to risk loosing my unlimited and would be willing to pay my bill while I'm deployed if it is the only way to keep it.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Trippa, Thank you so much for your military service and I like to add to what Snn5 mentioned about supsending your line. We have an option for suspending your service online via My Verizon.Follow the steps below:

Performing a Military Suspend in My Verizon.
1. Access My Verizon online, and then go to Suspend Service.
2. Select Military Relocation/Deployment and then enter your or your account user’s military information.
Required Information: Country of relocation/deployment, first and last name as it appears on the military ID without suffixes, date of birth and full Social Security number.
3. Active duty military information is verified prior to suspension.

I hope this helps with the request to suspend serivce.

EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tripppa

Yes, thank you very much. Only problem I have now is that it says my last day to reconnect is 16Jan 2016. I thought I would have more time. I read the FAQ and it said I would have over 3 years to reconnect. I don't need that long but I do need longer than the 16th of January.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Did you select military deployment?  Until your deployment is verified, it may only show 90 days.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'd be happy to be your eyes on this end of the world. Lets look over the account to make sure everything is on the up & up. I am going to send you a private message here in our forums. Just reply to that & we can get started. Thanks in advance.

http://spr.ly/6589B3QuF
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tokm

Military will suspend your service for up to 3 years when you show your orders at a store or fax them to the military department

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes