Misleading information from customer support
my6873
Enthusiast - Level 2

So maybe my question wasn't clear earlier ..

So the customer service rep told me specifically that she extended my suspension status for another three months without billing. And three months passed and I found out that she lied and  all she did was extend it for a day. So now I have a bill of about 284 dollars. I am not willing to pay this amount of money because I was not properly informed by the representative that I was not able to suspend my account anymore. And she lied that she extended the suspension for another three months 'without billing' which she never did. If she had told me the truth I would have disconnected my line or turn my contract over to someone else. In other words I would not have had this 284 dollar bill! The call was placed between March 5th-6th so if you have the recording of the call feel free to check.

Not trying to be rude but I'm just really frustrated. Please let me know what I can do or who I can talk to about this matter.. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Misleading information from customer support
Weth
Legend

Why did it take 3 months for you to notice? That is going to be the problem. Trust but verify.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
my6873,

This is not the experience we want for you my6873.  I would also be upset if I had received incorrect information. I want to make sure we get this resolved for you.  We will need to dig a little deeper to better assist. Was the line that was being suspended, suspended prior to the dates mentioned above? Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
my6873
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes it was suspended prior to the date !

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
my6873,

We understand that their may be times when the our customers do not need their phones, weather when traveling or military leave.  When suspending your service, your service can be suspend for up 90 days, in 2 period increments. After this time period, the line of service will be automatically reconnect.  We are only able to suspend a service for a total of 180 days within a 12 months period.  Had your line reached the 180 day mark?

YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

I can't get VZW CS to give me consistent info. Two reps told me i can upgrade to 3gb data for $1.60 a month. I chatted & called, NO, & no record of that being sent on Twitter. I have a copy of the tweets. I called today & the Rep said they have no Twiter reps.! How can that be? Who can i contact about this?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

3 GB for $1.30 does not pass the too good to be true test.   There is obviously more to the discussion you are leaving out.   Unless there is more, you are not getting 3 GB for a buck thirty. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
thomasr1950,

I want to make sure we are providing you the correct information. We always want our customers to receive the best plan for their wireless needs.  I will need you to provide me additional information to better assist. What calling plan are  you currently on?  Do you have an employee discount on your account? Keep us posted.
YareliM_VZW
0 Likes
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

I need a phone # to call. The #'s listed don't help. I need another one. I'm getting too many different answers.

Tom

0 Likes
thomasr1950
Contributor - Level 2

A,phone rep said you don't have twitter reps. If in use twitter it takes over 12 hours to get a,reply

0 Likes