Misled
ehakin919

Today I experienced total lack of customer care when trying to contact support about my bill and plan adjustments. I work at a retailer affiliated with verizon and after what happened today I feel absolutely zero confidence in them as a company and the service they provide. I was told that my bill would be adjusted 2 months ago, it was not and I called today to find out that my plan doesn't even qualify for that. I was told I could get assistance with paying a late bill because I was not notified when it was due. I understand that paying for my account is my responsibility but I received zero notifications of when it is due, my discover card texts me, my amex texts me, even my best buy card sends me emails. I would think that a service provider would at least notify when something is due. When I was transferred to financial side of customer service I was given no solutions for my due bill, no divisions or options, I was just hounded over and over with "so you want to apply a payment in full today?" This is not how someone should be treated I received zero respect or understanding from the representative. I can no longer in good faith have any confidence in this company from this experience.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Misled
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Why don't you tell us exactly what "adjustment" you're seeking that you're not getting. Also, how long have you been a customer?

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I agree.  Please chime in and let us know exactly what it was you were expecting and didn't get.  And just as a general rule of thumb, most payment for services provided are typically due at least once every 30 days with very few exceptions.  I know you said that other companies send reminders, and that's great, but I wouldn't rely on such services.  With the technology available today, you can easily set reminders within your online banking community, cell phones have nifty reminder features (i.e. Siri), as well as the good old trusty desk calendar. 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I Am on paperless billing, auto pay and E-billing with my bank, so I get 3 notices.  1.  My bill is ready 2.  My E-bill has been received  3.  My E-bill is paid.