Missed calls
Tin2

For some reason my verizon samsung j3 does not ring and calls go to voice mail. This is mostly while at work and I am wondering if the wifi for employees is the reason? I am connected to all the time. I use the phone to clock on and off and I know the connection is restricted.

The other thing is I am not sure if my ring tones that there is a list of are working? I am not sure if I changed it from a default ringtone or the ringtone for Verizon which is on the list dose not function. The default ringtone and the Verizon one are the same. Atleast they sound the same

0 Likes
Re: Missed calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know being able to hear and answer your calls is essential, Tin2. We'll certainly help to ensure your phone is working properly again. Are you hearing other notifications from texts and other apps still? 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
Tin2

The only thing I hear is notifications from the NFL app there might be a few others. The texts as far hearing them is not happening. I noticed my wifi was off in the settings. Not sure if this would have anything to do with the calls issue. It is turned on now. Another thing I recently changed is my security pin which I think might be causing a problem. I have not had a chance to verify this yet. I have been using the same pin since I purchased the phone. The phone seems to be responding better since I changed the pin? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you're getting your notifications. What's the make and model of your phone?

0 Likes