Missed payment
Jakegarcia

Hello. I’m not sure if my issue is worth posting on here but it’s worth a shot. The last couple months I’ve struggled to meet my bills, Verizon included. I recently got laid off and I’ve been trying to scrape up enough so my service doesn’t get turned off. My payment was supposed to go through a week or so ago but other bills had cleared and I got a message telling me it declined. I tried looking into options but by that point my service had already turned off and there’s just no possibility of paying my past due amount to get my service back. The only way I’m able to work is if my phones are working as I am self-employed until I can return to a full-time job. The only answer I could find from support is that my balance needs paid in full to return my service. I’ve been with Verizon for awhile now and I had no intentions of leaving, let alone ignoring my bill. The promise to pay isn’t an option as I don’t have a clear time frame of my financial situation. I’m doing my best to make my other bills and work hard to pay my past due. Without service I’m kind of out of luck… if anyone has any insight into my options I would really appreciate it. So far, all I’ve been told was to pay it in full or remain without service. Hopefully someone can sympathize and lead me in a good direction. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Missed payment
Queengreen84

They will make you pay in full. You have to make arrangements before your service is turned off. It has happened to me before and they would not restore services until payment was made. Sorry Im sure this answer doesnt help your situation.

0 Likes
Re: Missed payment
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Jakecarcia. Thank you so much for reaching out to us today. I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond to that message. Thank you. 

-Kevin

0 Likes