Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Missing device credit
Jonberge

HELP!!! I traded in an Apple iPhone 8 Plus in April and was supposed to get a $350 device credit. After 2 months of no credit I called customer service and spent over an hour on the phone. Promised it would be on my account within 2 cycles. Nope. Called again and it took about 20 minutes for the rep to find the previous notes…don’t worry…give it 2 more cycles. Still no credit after a total of 6 months!

0 Likes
Re: Missing device credit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi, there! Thanks for your message. Any type of credit to save money is always awesome when done correctly, and we realize that six months is a very long time to not have any updates on what the reason for no trade-in credits has been. We are more than happy to assist you with any trade-in credits you qualify for at the time your trade-in was initiated. Please send us a Private Note to continue.*Andrea

0 Likes
Jonberge

How do I send a private note?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

In Private messages in the app. 

>Aldo

0 Likes