Mobile Number Change Set for Future Date
ksoldotcom
Enthusiast - Level 1

In My Verizon, I selected a new mobile number set to take effect with my next billing cycle. The last step says "wait for a confirmation email. A confirmation email is sent to the address registered to My Verizon with additional instructions to complete the mobile number change." I didn't notice anything saying whether the email is sent immediately (if so I didn't get it), or closer to my next billing cycle. When should I expect to get the confirmation email?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Mobile Number Change Set for Future Date
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ksoldotcom, that is a great question, and one I would ask, myself. The order has been set as a future dated order. This email will be generated when the order is complete on your bill cycle. Does this make sense?

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ksoldotcom, that is a great question, and one I would ask, myself. The order has been set as a future dated order. This email will be generated when the order is complete on your bill cycle. Does this make sense?

ksoldotcom
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes it does. Thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome! As a valued customer, your concerns are always our concerns and we want to ensure that you're kept updated on changes for your account. Thank you for your time and patience too. - RobertC_VZW