Re: Mobile hotspot prompts for subscription although already on plan.
courageous_C

can you please provide with corporate number? I am highly upset witht the false information given that lead me with a device I do not need

0 Likes
HRDutch
Enthusiast - Level 1

Don't know if this  have thelped Ithe original poster (thanks for posting), but it didn't help me. I have the same problem and it has been ongoing for sometime. No, turning it off and on doesn't work. It won't even let me turn it on as it says I have to subscribe and then takes me to the Verizon page where I have to search for my add ons which include mobile hotspot. Galaxy S9. Thanks.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

courageous_C Your satisfaction is vital to us, and I'm sorry to know about the way you feel. We want to make sure that you get all the assistance that you need and turn this feeling around. Please tell us more about what's going on?
You can find different ways to contact us here: http://spr.ly/66051Rk0W scroll down, and you will the "Chat with us," "Social Media" contact and our phone number 800-922-0204. Does this information help? 

EvelynR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your hotspot services are working at all times, could you tell us if this happens with all devices? 

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
HRDutch
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi. Not sure. Only try with my S9. Like I said, it prompts me to subscribe to the service I am already subscribed to and won't let me go any further. Thanks.

0 Likes
k_shee1

Of course it's checked...hence why there is an issue with the "subscription error".  This online support is nothing more than glorified customer service.  You guys can do better than this.  It's a shame all the tech support centers closed

0 Likes
Meate8or

I cant get mobile hotapot after upgrading to unlimited

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your hotspot service. This is a feature that we need to manually add on your account. In order to complete this process please send us a private message to access your account information. JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
Gmilner84

Hi, I'm having the same problem with connecting my hotspot. Please help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have the connection that you depend upon, Gmilner84. When did this issue begin? What make and model of phone do you use? Have there been any recent changes to your account or phone? Looking forward to your response. ChrisM_VZW

0 Likes