Re: Mobile hotspot prompts for subscription although already on plan.
tara_mason
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need this enabled on my account, chat is not working.

0 Likes
Lionhaart
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same here I had to swap phone from my LG g8 thinq to a Moto z4 and now I have nothing but problems using my hotspot.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lionhaart Sorry to learn you are having problems with your Hotspot. We can certainly look into this for you. We have sent a private message here in this forum. Please review it to get started. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Shane4040

Yeah I also have the same problem I got a moto e6 from Verizon and an unlimited paid plan but it's it keeps coming up with the message error please go to Verizon and subscribe to mobile hotspot it's on what's up just needs to be fixed what's going on not paying for something I can't use people

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are all set with your account and have the correct information regarding the hotspot service. With regard to this service it would have to be enabled on your account which is why it is providing the error message. In order to add this to your account please send us a private message for additional review. 

0 Likes
Hatchmar

Same thing happens to me and i have had hotspot for 10 years and am still paying for it

0 Likes
Seriouslyoverthis

Well my hotspot has been activated a while and used many many times. So was is this just now a constant and repeating problem. Take the garbage somewhere else I'm not buying it. And just use an online chat rep to activate my already active and used before service? How outside of your normal hours. And ninety percent of the time it says connecting with agent and nothing happens. Period. Can sit there endlessly and never get help. So why is this happening to my already activated for months and used dozens of times hotspot service. And how do I turn it on outside of business hours or when your Verizon app won't connect me to a representative

0 Likes
mgg1

I got the same message about subscribing for the phone hot spot feature, was not working early this morning , has been working fine for years, few issues.

Rebooting the phone several times would not enable the phone hotspot to work.

Later this morning it started working as normal.

0 Likes
Angelawilson1

I have the same question. And no one at a store could tell me why or how to fix it 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Angelawilson1! We appreciate your efforts and I am here to help. What plan are you currently under? Can you provide a screenshot of the prompt that you're receiving when trying to enable hotspot? -Lorenzo

0 Likes