Monthly Online Bill Pay Service Fee
tricial48

I completely agree about this service charge, they are padding their pockets on top of the outrageous monthly bills. We only have one utility that still charges for online payment, I send them a check. So, now I either have to set up the bill pay or go out of my way to drop a check off to this company. I won't pay their fees.  All of the cell companies are allowed to charge whatever they want, the government needs to regulate these companies. De-regulation ruined things in this country.  There has to be someway to get through to business' who don't realize they are crippling all of us.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Monthly Online Bill Pay Service Fee
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What fee? If you are discussing the $2 one for paying online that was supposed to be implemented at the end of last year or beginning of 2012, you are a little behind the curve. Verizon Wireless backed out of charging it. A few months later they decided to go with a $30 upgrade fee instead.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

What "monthly online bill pay service fee" ?  Verizon doesn't charge one.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

She has posted this  WRONG INFORMATION in a few threads.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

tricial48 wrote:

I completely agree about this service charge, they are padding their pockets on top of the outrageous monthly bills. We only have one utility that still charges for online payment, I send them a check. So, now I either have to set up the bill pay or go out of my way to drop a check off to this company. I won't pay their fees.  All of the cell companies are allowed to charge whatever they want, the government needs to regulate these companies. De-regulation ruined things in this country.  There has to be someway to get through to business' who don't realize they are crippling all of us.

actually the cellular industry is heavily regulated

they have to buy thier spectrum from the goverment at an auction

all devices go through fcc testing ect ect

what they need is deregulation

the airwaves should be free

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yeah, I noticed that

0 Likes
Not applicable

mdram4x4 wrote:

tricial48 wrote:

what they need is deregulation

the airwaves should be free

WRONG. Nothing would work if their wasn't any regulation of the airwaves. Everyone would be interfering with each others signals. And the airwaves belong to the PEOPLE not corporations.

0 Likes