More Conflicting Info: Ordering Archived Bills
Dinan101

Online it says I have contact CS to order a archived bill going back more than 18 months.  HOWEVER, after 25 minutes online, CS says they cannot do that.  BUT, a mysterious Admin on this board says he/she can do it. 

So how do I do it?  My wife is a high school administrator in a legal entanglement and needs proof of a phone call she made in March of 2018.

Anyone have ANY luck in getting an archived bill?  I'm getting extremely frustrated.

0 Likes
Re: More Conflicting Info: Ordering Archived Bills
Dinan101

Another CSR just told me he has the information but cannot give it to me.

What is going on?

0 Likes
Dinan101

A different CSR just told me that there is no way I can get what I want.

Him: "It does not exist."

Me: "Of course it exists.  If the goverment supoenaed you for those records, you'd have them.  It's less than two years ago.  My bet is you have a record of every call I ever made."

Him: "There's no way I can get them."

Me: "Online it says I have to contact customer service for any record past 18 months.  That's what I'm doing."

Him: 

Me: "Hello?"

Him: "I'm looking at the page your referencing."

Me: "And?"

Him: "I can't get those records for you."

Me: "Why?"

Him: "I don't know.  I have no idea."

This would be funny if it wasn't so frustrating.

0 Likes
Dinan101

Why can't the Verizon Admin answer my question?  Please.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be happy to clear up the confusion, Dinan101. As long as your address has been on your account for the last 30 days. We can reprint any of the bills from the last 7 years for you, but we can only view the last 12 months in the system. Printing of each bill would cost $5 each. JoeyM_VZW

0 Likes
Blaylock65

I am also having the same issue I need a bill from Jun and July 2018 for legal reasons . I am just now starting to try to get these and from past comments it does not look promising.  I need to see my bill for those months my attorney needs a copy to prove I made a phone call . If anyone has any ideals how to do this please post

Thanks 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Blaylock65. Getting these documents are important, and we are here to help. You will need to have your lawyer contact our legal team, to get this information. We hope you find this information helpful. CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes