More Everything Cloud Service
LazySenior

A few days ago I started the More Everything service. The plan brochure says you get 25gb of cloud storage per line. I have 2 cell phones and a Home Phone connect which means I have 3 lines?? I added the 25 gb storage features for each line on the website. It said it was $2.99 a month for each line of 25 gb of storage. The plan says 25gb of storage per line FREE. What am I missing here?

Also I logged into the Windows Verizon cloud App and it only shows me with 25GB of storage, where is my other 50gb??

I called tech support and the nice lady said I should have 75gb of cloud. Does this mean 25gb per line or 75GB shared?

None of this is very clear. Please clear up just what cloud storage I get with the More everything Plan with 3 lines.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: More Everything Cloud Service
SamZTB
Enthusiast - Level 3

It looks like there is supposed to be a $2.99 charge, but you should also be due a $2.99 bill credit..

https://support.verizonwireless.com/support/faqs/CallingPlans/more-everything-plan.html;JSIDMYABPS=b...

"You can upgrade to 25GB from the Verizon Cloud apps or add the feature from My Verizon’s Change Features section. Qualifying customers will see a monthly $2.99 credit on their bill."

0 Likes
Re: More Everything Cloud Service
emachine
Enthusiast - Level 1

This message is probably for Verizon, but is hard to directly email support.

Registered on VZ. Have had More Everything plan for year and a half. Looked at phone and still only shows 5 GB for cloud storage. When will account be updated for 25 GB?

May not be able to use Cloud much since we very little access to outside WIFI - we live in the middle of nowhere. So I wish cloud data usage was free for Cloud backup and not part of my monthly data I have contracted.  Using iTunes to backup for now.

BTW - can't I just email Verizon service with these questions?  It is way too hard to find anyway to send a simple feedback message.  Guess I have to call first?