Moving phone and number to suspended line.
cpatterson3

I have a plan with 3 phones on it.  One line is suspended and another is at the end of the contract length.  Can I move the phone and number from the finished contract over to the suspended line so that the suspended line contract can be finished out

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moving phone and number to suspended line.
bleedvzred
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, the contract is attatched to the actual number itself... It CAN be done, but at great lengths. you would need to transfer the out of contract number out of verizon wireless, then proceed to replace the in contract number with that one though the port center. Not sure if it's worth all of this trouble for you to jump through all of these hoops...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bleedvzred
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, the contract is attatched to the actual number itself... It CAN be done, but at great lengths. you would need to transfer the out of contract number out of verizon wireless, then proceed to replace the in contract number with that one though the port center. Not sure if it's worth all of this trouble for you to jump through all of these hoops...

0 Likes
cpatterson3

Thank you. I need to find a way to use up the suspended line contract but I don't want to change any current numbers

0 Likes