My Account was Audit because verzion wireless (deleted content) up! and i am now being (deleted content)
fuveriozon

My three month old account has been audit .because in early June when i opened a Verizon account i purchased two phones. i returned one the next following business day. i was told by the sales associate  to call customer service to inform the cancellation and avoid a termination fee. the customer rep accredited me two termination fee's summing up to 700. when i received my first month bill i called Verizon to explain why my account was in a negative balance. the rep had the slightest idea and told me not to worry.i wouldn't have to pay until august and it wouldn't be much neither probably two thirds of what my bill is suppose to be. now that in anticipation of my first actual bill i was suppose to pay it came out to 500 dollars. earlier in august Verizon audited the error that customer service rep did in June and slapped me in the face with half of a grand to pay...why does Verizon like to (edited post to delete offensive content as per Verizon Wireless Terms of Service) 19year olds that open a account??? WHY??

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My Account was Audit because verzion wireless (deleted content) up! and i am now being (deleted content)
mrpearsoy
Contributor - Level 3

Per the contract, you knew that only 1 etf (350) should be credited. Instead you got two. VZW found out caught it and fixed it. You used the service. You even admitted what the bill amount should be. Why did you think you were to have free service, sir?

0 Likes