My LTE usage meter did not reset from last night
armourereric

When I retired last night around 9PM, and disconnected my LTE usage meter read 320MB, when I connected this morning, it read 320MB upon  initial connection, first time this has happened.  I really want to monitor my daily usage.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My LTE usage meter did not reset from last night
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
armourereric,

You've come to the right place for assistnace. We can relate to how important it is to know exactly how much usage you've got for the month.

How exactly are you monitoring your usage? What "meter" are you currently using? Have you signed into your My Verizon account to view your usage? What were the usage results? Does the usage match when you dial #DATA (#3282) from your device? Assuming this is a phone of course.

Please keep us in the loop. We want to assure you are aware of your usage.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
armourereric

I am referring to the "session data" number shown on my MiFi U620L, Usually, when I connect firt time in the morning, I get "0" and it climbs from there, this morning it was at 3209 MG upon first connection, the same as it was when I disconnected last night..  As of now when I click on the left hand data usage tab, that number seems to be correct, but I will not know until tomorrow,  I am using a new HP15 touch screen laptop that was put into initial service the same time as the U620L modem

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello armourereric!

Sorry to learn of any confusion with the session data on your Mifi. Let's see what we can do. Since you mentioned that you would have to wait until tomorrow to check on it, please keep us posted on what it shows tomorrow morning. We'll help in any way we can.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes