My Signal is Terrible, what is going on
Opiecat

I switched from At&t to Verizon and Verizon signal is just as bad or even worse. Sitting in  my home I am getting 2 bars LTE service.  Verizon used to be so good. What has happened and why am I only getting 2 bars.  My son hates it. He  traveled to Louisiana and he said it was bad all the way. Is it always going to be this terrible. Anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes
Re: My Signal is Terrible, what is going on
Kiragirl

Hi, my phone service basically just stopped working this past weekend 1/17/2022.  I believe, and was told by Verizon, that it is because they are stopping supporting the 3G service.  bummed, I've had the same LG phone for at least 10 years, I'm not sure if I can get another flip phone for free.  need to look in the store again.

Kiragirl

Danbury, CT

0 Likes
Re: My Signal is Terrible, what is going on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, we certainly don't want you to regret your decision to switch to Verizon. Your service concerns are our concerns too and we're here to help. Let's work together to get this resolved.

How long have you been experiencing issues with signal quality? Is this happening while you're indoors, outdoors, or both?

I noticed your reference about signal bars. A signal bar indicates how far away a cell tower is that you are connected to. Many factors would determine the cell tower's signal you are on, including the line of sight, distance, mobile traffic, and even the time of day.

However, two bars would be considered suitable in most situations. (Different phone models measure signal strength differently). One bar of signal strength for your device might be two bars for another device. Did I explain this OK? Do you notice that you only ever have one bar of signal on your phone in all locations? -Robert C.

0 Likes