My account is suspended due to me not able to pay my bill due to covid-19, i qualify for the covid-19 nonpayment offer they have, but it wont waive
Smr1791
Enthusiast - Level 1
Re: My account is suspended due to me not able to pay my bill due to covid-19, i qualify for the covid-19 nonpayment offer they have, but it wont waiv
rcschnoor
Legend

It won't waive what? don't try to put the question in the title of your post.

Re: My account is suspended due to me not able to pay my bill due to covid-19, i qualify for the covid-19 nonpayment offer they have, but it wont waiv
Smr1791
Enthusiast - Level 1
Spoiler

Oh whoops sorry about that. I meant to say is it at all possible to waive or lift the suspension, because I wasnt able to pay because of the shut downs. I will be able to pay when the stimulus money comes through but at the moment I need my phone on and have no way to pay.

My Account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We have your back during this crisis, and we know that having options during an emergency is important. We’re committed to ensuring our customers have access to the most reliable network at all times. Here's a link to our Covid-19 resources page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/ (refer to the "Important policy information and special offers" section. Due to us not having the ability to reconnect services here, I recommend you reach out to our Financial Services team at 866-266-1445 (M-F 7 am - 12 am & Sat 8 am - 8 pm/ET) for additional assistance regarding service interruptions. 

CoreyM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!