My contract just ended and my bill went up. Why?
qwank

My contract just ended yesterday. I was looking at my Verizon account and noticed my Nationwide talk and text 700 plan went from $80 a month to $99.99. when did Verizon change the price? I was under the assumption that once my contract ended I would be locked in the price forever unless I signed a new contract. I've been paying $80 a month for at least 6 years. I didn't sign a new contract this time because If I do I will lose unlimited data. Is this Verizon's way of getting us unlimited data people to sign into the new shared plans?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My contract just ended and my bill went up. Why?
Not applicable

The Nationwide 700 min plan is, and always has been $80, then each line access is $9.99. So with 2 lines on this plan, that would total $99.98.      Nothing has changed in this pricing.  Your phone contract has no bearing on the cost of the plan. Check your bill vs. previous bills - sounds like you missed seeing the line chgs when looking online.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

The Nationwide 700 min plan is, and always has been $80, then each line access is $9.99. So with 2 lines on this plan, that would total $99.98.      Nothing has changed in this pricing.  Your phone contract has no bearing on the cost of the plan. Check your bill vs. previous bills - sounds like you missed seeing the line chgs when looking online.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get a clear explanation on your monthly bill RheaW! Please follow me (I am already following you), and send me a direct message so that I can review your bill in detail and determine all charges on it. Be assured that adjustments will be made if any billing errors are found.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
qwank

Rhea is correct. it includes that access fees. what confused me was it listed the access fee separately on the right side of the screen also, so as long as I'm not going to be charged twice everything should be ok.

0 Likes