My data never works and voice hardly works. Why do I have to pay so much?
rudeguy

I currently pay roughly $180/month for 3 phones that get next to no use.  This is because the phone barely function, or I should say the network barely functions.  My "4G" data works maybe 10% of the time.  It usually flips to 3G after a couple seconds of use making it unusable.  I was so excited when Verizon gave me another gig of data to not be able to use!

Voice is horrible.  I can't make or receive calls most of the time.  I always just let it go to voicemail so I can have Google Voice email me the message.  It works 20 times better than trying to actually have a conversation on my phone. 

Verizon: please either cut my bill down dramatically or let me out of my contract.  2 of my lines only have a few months left anyways and I will not be renewing.  I can't continue paying so much for a service I can't use.  Please don't make me go to the BBB again.  I don't like doing that but it seems like that is the only way you will listen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My data never works and voice hardly works. Why do I have to pay so much?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're listening. But I don't like what I'm hearing. We work hard on our network and definitely don't want to see you go. Is there a certain zipcode you're in when you're having all these service troubles? Do all 3 lines have the same difficulties? When did the trouble start? Fill us in on a bit more details.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
rudeguy

The main zip code is 49512.  Its right near the Gerald R Ford Airport, so I don't see why there wouldn't be awesome coverage.

The other 2 lines do have a ton of issues as well.  My son complains at least a couple times a week that his texts aren't working and my mother who uses the other line can hardly ever get through when she tries to make calls.

I moved to this address about a year ago and I thought it would fix my service issues because I have had problems with service in the past.  Unfortunately the move did not help.  I am not sure what's wrong with the network but its frustrating.

I checked my usage for the past few months and we have never used more than 600 megs of data and 700 minutes.  That's between 3 lines with no home phone.  Do you understand how frustrating it is every time I have to pay this bill?  I feel like the only reason I pay it is to avoid ETFs, not because I use the service.

Please tell me what I need to do to get rid or this service or cut the price dramatically to make it reasonable for the level of service I am getting.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We really appreciate the additional details that you have provided, rudeguy. We want to make sure we do all we can to address your concerns. The last thing we want is for you to cancel service.

I was able to check the zip code you have provided. Coverage near an airport can be variable due to all of the equipment and interference with planes in & out of the area. This can certainly affect the service when you are indoors as well as outdoors due to the location.
A network extender may help with coverage in the home http://vz.to/IHRT6h. We would happy to review the account to see if there are ways to reduce the bill.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rudeguy

Please tell me why I would use something like that?  If I wanted that I could use Google Voice for free.

You did not offer any help.  Please reduce my bill DRAMATICALLY or waive my ETFs.  I really hope I don't have to wait another 2 days for no help.

0 Likes