My experience with verizon.
Big_D_Docking_Dude
Enthusiast - Level 3

There are so many negative posts on this forum regarding verizon's service. I would like to share my positive experiences. I've been a customer since September of 2013, and I have had a great experience so far. The only issues I've had, were two of my bills which were incredibly high. It turns out that most of the extra charges were perfectly justified (for example I added 4 new lines to my account half way through a billing cycle), and any charges that were incorrect, were promptly removed. I've had amazing coverage, and amazing experiences with customer service. The only minor issue I have is that there have been the billing issues so often, but since the issues were fixed with no problems, it's not a big deal to me. And I really don't mind paying more than I would on other carriers each month, because I have better service than I have had with any other carrier. I had Sprint before this and after a year I was counting the days until my contract ended.

I just thought I'd share. Smiley Happy

Labels (1)
Re: My experience with verizon.
Not applicable

You have to remember the number of posts here even taken as a sampling of Verizon customers shows that more folks have no issues versus those that have had a poor experience.

Personally I have no billing issues, reception has been great and my data is unlimited. So all in all a pretty happy customer.

However as of late being with them since they first started ( Not the Verizon name since 2000) but 25+ years ago the service has been good. I have found something as simple as getting a tablet to use month to month, and a replacement to my wifes phone has resulted in misinformed employees and a desire to try and remove your unlimited data at every turn.

First off buying a device for my wife who has unlimited data resulted in my being told that I would lose unlimited data. I showed the web page from verizon and both the girl at the store and the manager were surprised. However after telling them I don't lose unlimited by paying full price, and no plan changes the girl said she was locked out of my account. Finding this strange she said it could be a glitch and come back in a few days. My wife was enraged, she said if she could not get her new phone and retain the unlimited she would have me port it out. Since other companies have unlimited and they work great where we live. Needless to say she ported out. Verizon lost a line of service, and that is money.

On the tablet purchase last month it clearly states you can pay month to month, and on months you don't need data you simply don't buy it. It also stops after your limit is reached so no overages. However Verizon again tried to make it part of my plan, and said I must switch to share plan and lose my unlimited.

I found the web site on Verizon and I showed the same girl what she claimed I could not do is possible, and I did not need to change anything nor go to any share plan.

She now changed her tune to "Oh that is our prepaid plan for tablets" I said this was what she asked for last month and you said it could not be done. I said you lost $700 on the tablet purchase and another line of service from my account. again they lost revenue, and the monthly data fees for the tablet because they train their people to lie and deceive to get you to lose unlimited data and are forced to change plans. (This is my personal opinion)

The best one was just a little laugh was the girls said I am trying to save you money. If I have unlimited at $30 how is Verizon saving me money by changing me $30 for 2 GB of data? Trust me if you could see her and the managers face I should have taken a picture. They had no words for what I said. Totally clueless outside of the company policy. I think they actually believed via mind control what they were saying.

a real shame.

Good Luck

0 Likes