Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My frustrating experience with Verizon
megalahori1

I took a family plan on verizon, with four lines about 6 months ago. And there was a plan that time that we will be given a credit of 200$ per line if we joined. When we registered, i was told i will get the credit in my mail for all the 4 lines- within a month. 6 months later, after multiple calls to Verizon cc (lasting 45min to an hour) and countless promises of the credits being dispatched shortly- i was told yesterday that only one credit line was registered and could be dispatched. This is such a FRAUD! Why didnt they tell me earlier during those multiple calls that only one line was registered for credit. And now they say they can't give me the credit for all 4 lines, because the store i got this plan from, has registered for credit of only one line- BY MISTAKE!!!

Horrible and Fraud

0 Likes
Re: My frustrating experience with Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

megalahori1, it breaks our heart to see you in this dilemma, customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Missing out on promotional credits can be frustrating, especially if you are administering your finances. The last thing we want is for you to have a negative impression of us. Please tell us more, what did the promotion consist of and what were the requirements? Was a solution provided for the other three lines that were missing the credit? Which store did you visit and have you attempted to reach out to them (if yes, what have they advised you)?

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes
Re: My frustrating experience with Verizon
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

I recently switched myself. The information online and in the store was that you have to register each line switched in order to get the rebate. I did register all of my lines within the 30 days and saved the information to prove that I had done so.

0 Likes