My house has become a deadspot
djp0910

Sometime within the past couple of weeks, something has changed and my house has become a pretty significant deadspot for all 4 of our cell phones.  My kids have iPhones and my wife and I have Andriod phones.

I changed the phone settings from Global to LTE but it really didn't make an improvement.

Making and receiving calls from within our house is now virtually impossible.

WiFi in our home seems to be just fine.

Any ideas why all of a sudden something like this would happen?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My house has become a deadspot
Weth
Legend

Any new construction going on within a few miles of your house can do this, Verizon adjusting signal for other complaints impacts your situation, trees growing to a level that change signal distribution, tower down as crash or for maintenance. Did you report it to Verizon?

In the meantime, do your phones support wifi calling?

0 Likes
djp0910

Thanks. My phone only supports wireless calling.

0 Likes
stevenm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Let’s get the service you deserve djp0910. Do you notice the issue happening indoors, outdoors or both? What zip code are you in?

StevenM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
djp0910

Thank you.

We notice it only indoors. In fact, we have to go outside the house to use our mobile phones.

Zip code is 07649.

Ideas?

0 Likes
rosannem_vzw
Verizon Employee

I expect my service to be there when I need it. djp0910, we want your service to follow you everywhere as well. Did something change in your area? For example, did any buildings or large structures go up near your house recently?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
djp0910

No new structures near my house - nothing has changed in my neighborhood

0 Likes
LAW0472

Mine too what the heck...

0 Likes
djp0910

Verizon Wireless

What is the best way for me to get an answer from you on the issue I am having with your service in my home?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Use wifi calling?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes