My over-the-phone order does not show in online account
emanon76

My order I placed over-the-phone with a Verizon rep has not appeared in my online account after several days.  Although I did receive a receipt via email, the fact that the order does not appear online makes me nervous.  It is a pre-order for a new product and I would hate to not receive the order after a lengthy wait because of a glitch.

Where online is my order?

0 Likes
Re: My over-the-phone order does not show in online account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would be wondering what is going on with my order too.I am sure we can figure this out together. Are you a new cusotmer? 

-Amber

0 Likes
emanon76

No, I am not a new customer. I've been a Verizon customer for years.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information and for the years of continuous loyalty, emanon76, we do appreciate it. Is this for the pre-order of the iPhone? ~Pamela

0 Likes
emanon76

This is a pre-order for the Apple Watch Ultra.

0 Likes
emanon76

This is a pre-order for the Apple Watch Ultra. I ordered on 9/9 and was given a ship date of 9/23. Today is 9/19 and still no indication whatsoever of the order in my online account. Verizon, you sure are cutting it close.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There is great anticipation around the new Apple devices, emanon76, so we understand how anxious you are. When it comes to preorders, communication regarding shipping will come via your email. The soonest the My Verizon would update with the order would be when it ships. Based on the information you provided, the watch will ship this Friday. That is when we would expect you to get tracking information. 

-George

0 Likes
emanon76

I'm trusting that you are correct.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Emanon76,

We always want to provide accurate information. What happens when you click here to view the status of your order https://www.verizon.com/od/cust/orderStatusIndex#/ . Does it match the information that we have provided? - Pamela

0 Likes
emanon76

It says there is no record of my order.

0 Likes