Re: My plan and my phone
tonyd1
Enthusiast - Level 3

(Removed)

AT&T offered me a plan on 5 lines with unlimited talk text and data including 10gb shared with 2 smart phones for just over $150 with my corp discount. The mere insinuation that you can't find a better deal is bogus. Verizon is the highest priced company with whom I didn't plan to deal with but a particular salesman quoted me a rate that they decided not to honor after 2 years. Now I had extended 2 contracts with the promise he rates would not change and they have put me in a spot I wouldn't have been in if only that single salesman had given me a different story.

Good luck with what you do and don't let the LRVassar's throw you off. 

Message edited to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service .

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
ew0054
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's like working at any job.  Loyalty never pays, sorry to say.

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I broke my LG G2 and I didn't have insurance. I am 4 months away from my upgrade. Shouldn't VZW let me get a new phone? NO. I haven't completed my contract. I had to provide my own phone. Luckily I had an iPhone 5 doing nothing. I can wait until November. I wouldn't dare dream of asking for something that I know full well I didn't earn. (see I haven't completed my contract.) My fault for not having insurance to cover the damage.

You haven't been a loyal customer for X amount of years. There is no such thing. You've wanted their services for that long so you kept paying for it. You have had other options for a wireless carrier and you stayed for whatever reason but you are certainly no more loyal a customer than I. I have been with them for 3 years and NOT ONCE has my bill been paid late. In fact, most months it is early. I give them $350 a month. Wait. I sound ridiculous. I need to stop. It makes me so mad. You had the option of protecting your device you chose not to take the insurance.

0 Likes
tonyd1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds like the same plan they quoted me. I am going to talk to some AT&T customers and see how the coverage is here.

0 Likes
MAD21
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes