NFL Mobile App question
MARCOL65

I was told the NFL mobile app was free but if you use it you have to pay a fee to Verizon, is this true? I can't seem to find the answer anywhere. I was told it's $5 a month and told it was included in my plan as a Verizon wireless customer, Trying to find out which it is...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL Mobile App question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARCOL65, help is here as I definitely want you to enjoy viewing your local and prime time games. NFL Mobile is free of charge however, if you want to use NFL Red Zone, there is a monthly charge of $1.99. Red Zone is a sports program that broadcasts on Sundays during the regular season from 1PM -7 PM EST. I hope this information helps.

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

I get it and watch it for free and no data usage to watch games.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARCOL65, help is here as I definitely want you to enjoy viewing your local and prime time games. NFL Mobile is free of charge however, if you want to use NFL Red Zone, there is a monthly charge of $1.99. Red Zone is a sports program that broadcasts on Sundays during the regular season from 1PM -7 PM EST. I hope this information helps.

NatashaA_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes