Re: NICKEL AND DIME YOU TO DEATH?
toddc10
Enthusiast - Level 2

Krusty-

Thanks for you input?

You sure act like you know a lot about my exp. with Verizon???

They had all my prior calls asking about adding a line. I never committed to adding but did inquire but its in my file.

I think an upcharge of $30.00m down the line versus only paying $10.00m with old plan is something their cs people should know they need to explain.

They sure don't forget to tell you how much they will charge you if you leave Verizon ????

To me a loyal customer is a person that been with a company for over ten years. There are too many wireless carriers out their to be treated the way Verizon think they can treat their customers.

Doctors visit -???  really!!!  

I bet if your doc. tells you your co-pay just went up from $25.00 to $50.00 just because he can do that - would you be happy and just bend over??

Not sure how much Verizon paid you for your little dumb reply or if you think they will credit your account but if you are so happy with this company and way they treat you then why are you even looking at this forum????

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

toddc10 wrote:

if you are so happy with this company and way they treat you then why are you even looking at this forum????

Are you saying ONLY people who are unhappy with Verizon should be allowed on this forum? Several people on this forum are on here to help others who may be experiencing a problem with their phone/service which they may have experienced in the past and found a solution. THAT is why some people are on here EVEN if they are happy with Verizon. Of course, that does not mean they agree with everything Verizon does, of course Verizon can always improve, but there ARE reasons why people are on here who ARE happy with Verizon. I hope you are NOT saying people SHOULD NOT try to help out others.Smiley Happy

toddc10
Enthusiast - Level 2

nope- not saying that - just saying old Krusty needs to keep his nose out of it.

Sounds like he is in love with Verizon and the way they treat their customers so my question to him is - why would you even read or feel you need to take up for Verizon in a forum topic like this ????

Unless he works for the company there is no reason for him to post a stupid comment like he did.

Hopes that helps answer your question

krustykrabpizza
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm just a Verizon customer who is happy with their service. Does everything they do make me happy? No. I certainly wasn't happy with paying the upgrade fee, but hey it's better than paying full price for my iPhone. Just because I am happy with Verizon doesn't mean I can't come on here to share my two cents. Because my reply was reasonable it's suddenly dumb and Verizon MUST HAVE paid me to add it. Riiiiight.

Also, My doctor has no say on my co-pay. It's my health insurance that handles that, fyi.

Again, you're just mad that Verizon didn't bend over for YOU. Yes, there are plenty of wireless carriers out there, but their fees are just as much, yet it's most likely their service is worse. You get what you pay for.

Good luck

0 Likes
krustykrabpizza
Enthusiast - Level 3

This is a Verizon Wireless Community Forum. Not a "Come here to complain and say how "wrong" Verizon is" -- so just as you are unhappy and want to vent and complain about Verizon, I can come here to do just the opposite.

Good luck

0 Likes
Not applicable

Why is everyone now using my closing moniker of " Good Luck" after years of my using it?

Good Luck

Ha ha Ha

0 Likes
toddc10
Enthusiast - Level 2

KRUSTY-   I have never seen anyone that would troll a site looking to post a comment saying how wrong a post when 99% of people on it think Verizon need to take a long look at themselves and the way they treat their customers?

I could care less about the $$$$ at this point- All I hope is that if a customer is looking for a wireless carrier and looks at customers reviews or forums before they decide they will see this one before they make the call.

Maybe you are just a person that don't care when a company walks all over you by squeezing every penny they can out of you and try to justify it with some bs reply.

So no need to send me another reply- you sound like one of them types that set around and look for something to stir up.

Enjoy your time with this great company - as long as Verizon has customers like you padding their pockets and not questioning charges they stick us for- Verizon will all be top dog-  so don't worry about my little post- will not break them-so sorry if I hurt your little feelings about this great company- get a life!

Re: NICKEL AND DIME  YOU TO DEATH?
krustykrabpizza
Enthusiast - Level 3

LOL Okay, toddc10. You're right, Verizon nor I will lose sleep over this. Gooood luuuuccckkk.

0 Likes
smitty23521
Contributor - Level 1

99%? Verizon has the lowest churn rate out of any major carrier, which is usually around or under 1%. They're around 118 million customers I believe. They must be doing something right