NO SERVICE IN WESTERLO NY SINCE JANUARY 10
SissyMary

no,wireless,service,in,the,Westerlo NY,area-,many,homes,affected.,,,,I,have,2,cell,phones,,a,wireless,home,phone,and,JetpAC,wireless,internet-,ABSOLUTELY,NOTHING-,had,to,drive,10,miles,to,call,and,report.,,Talked,to,folks,3,separate,times.,,Finally,got,a,,ticket,#-,,know,other,folks,that,also,called,over,and,over,and,each,time,were,told,"its,the,first,we,have,heard,of,it",,I,advised,them,to,start,getting,ticket,numbers-,but,its,hard,to,communicate,as,we,HAVE,NO,SERVICE.,,Can,not,call,911,in,an,emergency,and,i,know,of,a,young,lady,that,had,a,emergency,Sat,night,and,they,could,not,reach,the,ambulance,so,her,husband,drove,her,to,the,hospital.,,she,is,ok,but,lost,her,baby.

Saturday night around 8 PM I was told someone was on the way to the tower in Westerlo on GoodFellow Road and we should have service in about 2 hours....  no service. 

Sunday afternoon just before dark I took a ride down to the tower on GoodFellow Road and not one vehicle track up to it nor one footprint. 

then drove over to the Verizon building on County Route 1 in Westerlo and the truck sat there covered in the snow from Friday.  No one had been around the building.

So dont tell me people are on the way when they are not.  Do not tell all of us "this is the first we are hearing this" when I know of at least 20 people without service as we were talking after church.  Some people have internet that comes and goes but ours got up and went.

If you try to call my house you will find it goes directly to voice mail.  If I pick up the phone I get what sounds like a busy sound for about 30 seconds then it goes dead.  If my disabled husband needed help, or my house caught on fire (and I burn wood for heat) I would be in big trouble as I would have to drive 10 miles to get service. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes