Re: NO Service in Delaware
smqueen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Some parts of Coatesville,PA also out. I called verizon and they are working on problem.

doverdenman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have had the same problem in Dover Delaware since about 4 pm today September 4, 2012

PCMonk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just spoke to a rep at VZW customer service, who stated she was just advised by a Network rep that they have determined the cause to be a failure in the "flashwave" (probably inaccurate, but that was what she heard from the network rep who told her, for what its worth) and they anticipate an eta on the repair of 5:52 pm (cust svc rep is in AZ, network rep is in TX, and there was no mention of timezones, so I'm guessing we should see service sometime between now and 8 or 9 pm this evening, depending on which timezone the network rep was going by).

Residuality
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's 7:09 PM (EST) here in Milford, DE - still no signal. I'm at least glad to know I'm not the only one.

sking1502
Enthusiast - Level 1

dover,de here hour number 3.5 , no service awesome

hotstix696
Enthusiast - Level 1

You'd think any verizon forum moderators would be checking this thread out and try to address this situation.  This is ridiculous, they need to fix this problem ASAP!

ReHobo
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm down state in Rehoboth, it's 7:35 PM Eastern here. Just got off the phone with tech support. Several cell towers are offline in DE and they are hoping to have them back online no later than midnight, but no guarantees as they are still trying to figure out what the problem is. I asked if they are issuing credit for the outage and the guy said to call back later and see if they will issue credit after the problem is resolved. Good thing I have a LAND line!! MIDNIGHT???? REALLLY????

ReHobo
Enthusiast - Level 2

1-800-922-0204 Ask for tech support. See my post at the bottom of this page.

karen0453
Enthusiast - Level 1

No service here in Newark, DE either. Haven't had it since about 6pm... my service bars keep jumping around like crazy.

jay80loyalcustomer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the info...