#NOTSPAM
ANNEDW98
Enthusiast - Level 1

As a customer for almost 20 years, I have just received notice that Verizon will be charging parents and educators for text messages from Remind. As the largest cellular organization, I find this disappointing and disgusting. As I view the photos and bios of the leading employees of the organization, I see one thing in common. There seems to be a desperation in the their faces that tells me some of you are in need of golf clubs, longer vacations to specific destinations,  and many of the finer things in life. Clearly, you do not value the community as a whole, this does include educators, students, and parents that may be customers of yours. You have no interest in giving back to the community and you have zero interest in supporting important things like education. What you need to be doing is blocking the ghost calls to all mobile numbers across the nation and finding solutions that support everyone, not your interest in a salary increase. As a customer for 20 years, I am not considering paying off devices and leaving for another provider that supports the community, not their own wallets. In addition, I am not the only one disappointed and this will be on every news channel and discussed at length on other social media. Hope you can withstand getting terminated if you lose a tremendous client base that feels the same disgust.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: #NOTSPAM
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless has decided not to charge a fee for Remind users. Verizon caves, won’t charge “spam” fee for texts from teachers to students | Ars Technica

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes