Need Address of Trade-In Center in Fort Worth, TX
WAYCAR78
Enthusiast - Level 2

I mailed 3 boxes containing trade-in phones to the Verizon Trade-In Center in Forth Worth, Texas.

Using USPS tracking, I've discovered that one of the boxes appears to still be at a USPS processing center in Greensboro, NC two weeks later.

I'm trying to initiate a USPS "Find Lost Mail" request, but need the addressee on the boxes.

Since it was on a preprinted label, I don't have any record of that address, and USPS won't accept my trace request without it.

Can anyone help me?

So far the VerizonWireless website has not been very helpful.

Thanks

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need Address of Trade-In Center in Fort Worth, TX
WAYCAR78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Final Update:

I've received confirmation that the Trade-In Center in Fort Worth has received all three of my packages, and they have already applied the trade-in values to my Verizon Wireless Account.

Problem is, that the USPS initiated a search for the "missing" package, but I've never received any updates.

The tracking system still shows the package stuck at the Greensboro, NC location ... and I can't find a way on their website to contact them and let them know the package has been delivered and close out the search request. USPS website is very difficult to navigate.

View solution in original post

Weth
Legend

Always take a picture of the package and labels and also the contents before you seal it up.

Returns Processing Center

4801 Mercantile Drive BLDG 17

Fort Worth, TX 76190-9099

WAYCAR78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the info, Weth ... much appreciated.

I was still getting used to my new iphone, and totally forgot to take a pic of the boxes before I mailed them ... thought about it on my drive back home (old age setting in).

AAMILO
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just wanted to thank you both.  I was on the phone with the USPS since I'm in the same boat and needed the address.

I had three trade-ins but only the first replacement phone came.  I mailed the 1st trade-in on Oct. 11th and it's been stuck for the last 7 days.  Tracking shows the acceptance scan, the departure scan from the local post office, the arrival scan to the local main office, and nothing more.

I chatted with Verizon yesterday and found out the no insurance was provided on the return shipping.  The next phones are set to ship in 14 days and I am now highly considering cancelling those two orders if this doesn't get worked out in the meantime.

0 Likes
AAMILO
Enthusiast - Level 2

Waycar78 - After you file a claim with the USPS and get a claim number make sure to call or chat with Verizon to let them know the situation.  I did so shortly after my previous post and I have already received a call from the USPS.  They apparently have a special group just to support the Verizon returns program.  The lady that called me told me that filing my claim and informing Verizon should be all Verizon needs and it's now between USPS and Verizon.

We will see what happens next.

0 Likes
AAMILO
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just an update... My package now shows as "Delivered" on the USPS tracking system.  Verizon's system however still shows "Recycling Box Mailed".

0 Likes
WAYCAR78
Enthusiast - Level 2

Final Update:

I've received confirmation that the Trade-In Center in Fort Worth has received all three of my packages, and they have already applied the trade-in values to my Verizon Wireless Account.

Problem is, that the USPS initiated a search for the "missing" package, but I've never received any updates.

The tracking system still shows the package stuck at the Greensboro, NC location ... and I can't find a way on their website to contact them and let them know the package has been delivered and close out the search request. USPS website is very difficult to navigate.

rmakohin

Thanks for posting the address.

0 Likes
lizzynfrank

I upgraded 3 phone 1 week ago but noticed I did not receive any kind of return shipping label from the vender.   Can I just return the phone without it any bar codes that usually is provided so it reflects my account info?  I called the vender and they said to just go Verizon website to obtain shipping address.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lizzynfrank,

We definitely want to ensure you receive the correct information for your concerns. Why are you needing to return your order? Are you returning all 3 devices? 

ChristopherM_VZW

0 Likes