Need help with a display on my EnV Touch
KColson66

I wanted to know could I set it up a slide show of my pictures as my external wallpaper display? I had seen it done on another phone and wanted to have it on mine. I've already tried to set it up through settings, display settings, wallpaper, external wallpaper, but there is no choice for slide show after that. Thanks for anyone's help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help with a display on my EnV Touch
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

KColson66 wrote:

I wanted to know could I set it up a slide show of my pictures as my external wallpaper display? I had seen it done on another phone and wanted to have it on mine. I've already tried to set it up through settings, display settings, wallpaper, external wallpaper, but there is no choice for slide show after that. Thanks for anyone's help.

I don't see this option available on the env tocuh. I only see an option for internal slide show

0 Likes
KColson66

You see an option for a slide show on the internal display on an EnV Touch? If so, where is that located?

0 Likes
TheGreatOne
Master - Level 1

KColson66 wrote:

You see an option for a slide show on the internal display on an EnV Touch? If so, where is that located?

At least that's what my ex told me.Go to settings-->display-->wallpaper-->internal-->slide show-->select pictures-->done

0 Likes
KColson66

It ain't on mine, but thanks for the help anyways.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

TheGreatOne wrote:

...Go to settings-->display-->wallpaper-->internal-->slide show-->select pictures-->done

I have the Voyager and I have a slide show option for both internal and external screens....interesting.  Although my screen goes dark after 15 seconds of inactivity to conserve battery life, so a slide show defeats that purpose.  I may mess around with it and see how that works.  Not sure I want a continuous drain like that....

0 Likes
BAW411

You seem to know the phone well.  Do you know if I can shut off the external display backlight?  it won't power down anymore and is draining my battery very quickly.  thanks.

0 Likes
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

That post is over 2 years old.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BAW411, I know the phone pretty well! Let's check your display settings to make sure the backlight isn't set to Always On. Go to Menu, Settings & Tools, Display Settings, Backlight, External Backlight. You can change the settings here. If the backlight is not set to Always On & still not powering off, try pulling out the battery for a few seconds.

Let me know if you still need assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes