Need to cancel apple arcade
celesteva1
Enthusiast - Level 2

one of my lines says I am "paying for one or more addons" because the promotion has expired.  When I click on that it lists apple arcade as the addon I'm paying for. it says the "6month promotion expired on."  there's no date.  When I hit manage, it says my subscription will renew monthly on the subscription cycle date, after that you'll pay $xpx/mo per line.  the reference # is xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

I can't hit manage on this page at all.  there is no way to cancel this subscription which I never subscribed to on this line.  

can someone help please?

#apple arcade

#cancel subscription

0 Likes
Re: Need to cancel apple arcade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

My apologies for the difficulty, clesteva1! 

I know how important it is to be able to manage your subscription. Please try following the steps at the link below to cancel the subscription to Apple Arcade. If you are not able to cancel directly on the My Verizon site, you can also find instructions for canceling directly through Apple. Let us know if this works for you, or if you still need assistance! 

http://spr.ly/6608Kk2Ss

-Michelle

0 Likes
celesteva1
Enthusiast - Level 2

as I mentioned in the first post, I can't cancel on the verizon website.  I can't cancel through apple either because that phone does not list any subscriptions at all.  so nothing to cancel.  the only place it shows up is on my account.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can certainly check on this for you. Are you able to click on the link above so we can review your account to check out what is going on? 

-Nicci

0 Likes
celesteva1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I clicked on the link

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for confirming, celesteva1. We'd like to assist further. Please check your private messages to proceed.  -Tracy

0 Likes
kvanherik
Enthusiast - Level 1

Bad link. Please update.

0 Likes
kvanherik
Enthusiast - Level 1

Link flooding. Bad link. Needs update. Fraudulent apple arcade - never requested!!!

#kvanherik #evanherik

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's our priority that you are able to make changes to your account such as subscriptions without any issues. Let's try a different route. You mentioned, you were unable to make changes on the website. Let's try the My Verizon app. Please follow the following process and inform us of the outcome. https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-237162/~Geo

0 Likes