Need to remove vzwpix.com and do not know how
Cowboybuzz

On my Verizon i-phone I have just recently been receiving jokes, video's in addition to text messages.  I don'r recall subscribing and if i did, it was by accident.  How do I remove this feature?  they are being sent to: xxxxxxxxxx@vizpix.com

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need to remove vzwpix.com and do not know how
Not applicable

Hello Cowboybuzz!

I would be happy to give you the instructions! Sounds like you are subscribed to a premium text message. Do the messages come from a 5-6 digit number? If so, you can reply STOP to the message. This will unsubscribe the service. You can also block premium messages on My Verizon. Here are the steps: http://bit.ly/Qvn3dr Keep in mind things like banking services and other alerts may use premium messages if you do decide to block them.

Thank you so much!

Katie H

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Rocnra

The link above cannot be found.  I need t9 know how to turn it off.   I am receiving unwanted messages to my mobile number.vzwpix.com and don’t recall requesting this service to be turned on

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Rocnra wrote:

The link above cannot be found.  I need t9 know how to turn it off.   I am receiving unwanted messages to my mobile number.vzwpix.com and don’t recall requesting this service to be turned on

You're responding to/activating an EIGHT YEAR OLD thread!  Not surprising the link is no longer valid. If you have a current issue you should start a CURRENT thread.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes