Re: Need to request service Tech to an area that service has become garbage.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information Majiceyes! No alerts in our system for those ZIP codes. Please reset the connection to the network and test: power off>remove SIM card for one minute>insert SIM card>power on. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
barrycinti

I also have bad reception at my house. I got the network extender and that solved the problem at the house. Now the signal weak at shopping center  in my neighborhood. The data connection is horrible. it take all most a minute to load a page or times out. I have talked to tech support and they say their is not a problem in my area.  I have tried all of steps, liked power off, remove sim card.  I do not think it is the phone since it works fine in  in other areas, even out of town, state. Currently I have my note 3 on att for a test, so far it is superior to verizon. I would like to stay with verizon, but if the service cannot be resolved I will be leaving verizon. My zip code is 45230.

Thanks

0 Likes
Majiceyes

No help with resetting and taking out sim card, it lasted about a minute with better service, I think you need more towers or perhaps a booster of some sort.  I don't understand how the service can change to so bad its making me want to switch carriers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your efforts Majiceyes! We need to troubleshoot further! Indoor service cannot be guaranteed due to multiple factors outside or our control with structural interference high on the list. A Network Extender http://vz.to/1jMR0HT will certainly improve your wireless experience in your home. You mentioned service improve for a very short time after pulling SIM card, we may want to replace the SIM card and test. You can pick up a new SIM card free of charge at any Verizon Wireless store http://bit.ly/3SdsA at your convenience.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
hendrickmsman24

Since I am the original poster of this thread van someone please answer my nextbstep since I tried all of this and nothing is happening to improve the cell service at their location?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate your patience hendricksman24 and all of the steps that you have tried. We certainly want your service to be the best it can be. We need to troubleshoot further! Indoor service cannot be guaranteed due to multiple factors outside or our control with structural interference high on the list. A Network Extender http://vz.to/1jMR0HT will certainly improve your wireless experience in your home. What we can do is even try opening up a resolution ticket with our offline support team to see if maybe there are other factors going on here. Please let us know which route you would like to proceed.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
hendrickmsman24

Let's move forward with the ticket.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hendrickmsman24,
Ok let's move forward together! Please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a direct message. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
hendrickmsman24

it wont let me send you a message.  Can you send me one?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you accept their follow request? It will be in your inbox for the community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes