Network coverage and speed terrible
Dan144
Enthusiast - Level 2

In and around metro Atlanta and Dallas this week… since I’ve had Verizon I drop calls constantly and my data is so so slow (5G iPhone 12).

Endless chats with support and tech support confirmations that they say they will get back to me on but they never do.

Price is triple what I could get on another carrier.

The only thing keeping me here is that the WiFi calling service is surprisingly better than I’ve experienced elsewhere… but that’s not what I’m paying for.

Open to tips on how to make this better… 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network coverage and speed terrible
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're very sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this trouble in the last week, Dan144. We know you rely on our cellular service, so we want to make sure you're getting the most out of your phone. I see you mentioned you have chatted with support already at this time. Have they opened a network trouble ticket for you up to this point?

0 Likes
Dan144
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, as mentioned in my post I’ve had multiple tech support tickets opened… they always say they will follow up and they never do (months later).

Just got back from Dallas Fort-Worth area where I couldn’t hold a call to save my life… sitting in Marietta GA (major Atlanta suburb) outside in the middle of town and 1 bar of LTE and unbelievably slow data. How is this worth $80/month per line? It’s so bad.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Let's dig a little deeper to find a reason and a solution. I also assure you that if a ticket was opened, an engineer would provide an answer and will close the ticket. Please send us a Private Message for account-specific help. I'd like to see what the tickets reflect. 

0 Likes
Dan144
Enthusiast - Level 2

The last time I did that it was an hour and a half of chatting and I’ve done it multiple times. I think it’s just the network based on the other posts here.

I’ll start another chat when I have the free time. In the meantime, this profile is tied to the same log in credentials as my account so someone at Verizon can pull up my history if helpful.

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dan144, we're happy to help. Unfortunately, we are unable to locate your information here. Please reply to our Private Note to better assist you. 

0 Likes