Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Never received promotional gift card
GBurton

My wife and I switched to Verizon in July of this year. Her number/line was eligible for a $300 visa gift card promotion. It said that we were DEFINITELY going to receive it when I bought our new phones and switched over. It said 8 weeks for delivery, and here we are in November and I haven’t received anything via email or through the mail. How do I get this promotion? 

0 Likes
Re: Never received promotional gift card
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want you to receive any promotion you qualify for. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assitance. We'll try sending you one also.*Melissa

0 Likes
Re: Never received promotional gift card
laddcap

Add me to this list, except that I am waiting for a $400 and a $100 Visa card for bringing my devices for new lines.  This happened in early February 2022.

After being told repeatedly to "just wait," I finally was told the truth: I would not be getting my cards because supposedly I was supposed to "register" for them with 30 days.

Like this prior poster, I saw terms and conditions that I would receive the cards within 8 weeks. I never saw nor received notifications about needing to do anything else. If I did need to register, like with ATT internet, I got an email with the link.  I log into the MyVZ app or website every week, and never saw any requirement.

But the story gets worse: Last week I was promised by a CSA (with her supervisor's approval) to accept $500 in bill credits, instead of recreating the gift cards. Same difference as far I am concerned.  That was frankly the right thing to do for  long term customer with a $300 a month bill.

10 days later, no bill credit. I call back, and this CSA reads the notes, and said the $500 was denied by the supervisor...really?  Anyhow I am fed up.

0 Likes