Never received trade in value $799
Ericjmurph

Back in March of 2021, I did the promotion for a trade in and added on a new line. We were given a ups box and told to send in the phone to receive the $700 credit. 

A month goes by and we don’t receive the credit. So I call up Verizon and ask about it. I’m told “it takes a few billing cycles to be credited”. 

Another month goes by, so I call customer service again. I tell them that the tracking number doesn’t say delivered yet and the rep says they’ll take care of it. That they opened up an investigation. 

I wait again for another month and call back because I have heard nothing about this. Same thing, they’ll look into it with an “investigation”. At this point I have given them the imei and tracking information every time. 

I have called back once a month and nothing has come from it. It usually ends in being told they’ll call me back in a certain amount of time. But I never receive a phone call. 

This is getting out of hand, we still owe the full amount on the new iPhone and we’re out a 3 month old one plus 7 pro. 

T
his is seriously disappointing and frustrating. It doesn’t make me want to continue being a “loyal” Verizon customer anymore. 

0 Likes
Re: Never received trade in value $799
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ericjmurph, the last thing we ever want is for an issue to drag out. Allow me to figure out what has happened with the $700 trade-in credit. I've sent you a Private Note. Please respond to the Private Note for full support. Thanks! -Alicia

0 Likes
Re: Never received trade in value $700
Ericjmurph

I was told on 12/20 I would receive a text when there is an update. No text yet. 

I received an email asking if I got the answer I needed on 12/27. I figured due to the holidays, I would wait a little longer to answer back. 

My issue has not been resolved. 

0 Likes
Re: Never received trade in value $700
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you have not received your update. We can definitely help you. We have sent you a private message here on this platform so that we can assist you.-Dolores

0 Likes