New Phone, lost discounts and unlimited data
shankomatic
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I have been a Verizon subscriber for as long as I can remember. I had a smartphone with an unlimited data plan and was eligible for an upgrade. because VZW insists on pushing out operating system updates that are two powerful for an 18 month old smartphone to handle I had to upgrade my  phone. I knew I was going to lose my unlimited data, and I generally use slightly less than 2GB a month so it wasn't a big deal. However I lost another
aspect of my plan that I wasn't aware of and wasn't informed of.  I was receiving a discount through my employer.  Prior to the upgrade I received the discount on the phone, text and data portions of the plan.  Now I no longer receive the discount on the data portion of the plan.  I wish I was informed
of this?  I can get discounts through my employer through the other major companies as well, and the majority of them include discounts on the data plan.   I stick with VZW for quality, but I am getting tired of all of these changes that is making the price a quite a bit more expensive.

Labels (1)
0 Likes