Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Tower - Franklin County, Alabama
Bamanana24

I was told by a Verizon employee a few months ago that a new tower was about to be activated located south of Cedar Creek Reservoir, Franklin County, Alabama.  I talked to him a couple of times, last time he promised to find out an appx date and call me back.  Now he will not answer his phone. He was located in Birmingham, Alabama.  He told me the tower was located on Co. Rd. 424 in Franklin County.

I am going to be forced to purchase service from AT&T soon if this is not going to be activated any time soon.  I need service at Cedar Creek Reservoir for the summer.  What is the approximate distance this tower will broadcast? I measured appx 5 miles from the tower location to my lot on the lake using Google Earth.  I am located on the north side of the lake.  Can someone please let me know an appx date for this tower to begin broadcast?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Tower - Franklin County, Alabama
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Bamanana24,

Our goal is to be able to provide you the top notch service that you deserve and would sadden us to lose you. We know it’s important for you to be able to rely on our network everywhere, however due to proprietary reasons, we are unable to provide exact dates of our towers will be activated. Let us take a closer look at the coverage location. Send us your billing zip code to review location.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: New Tower - Franklin County, Alabama
Bamanana24

The zip code for this area is 35653.  It is not my billing zip but it is where I desperately need service.  I see that there are other requests for the same area.

verizon needs to place a tower in Franklin Co Alabama close to the intersection of county rd 21 and ...

We love our Verizon service, and do not want to change to AT&T,  but this is an area that is totally unserved by Verizon. 

0 Likes