New account - BOGO Promotion Removed
Dibbs31

On December 17 I went to a Verizon store to inquire about joining their services. Sales rep let me know they had a buy one get one free promotion ongoing. Long story short I bought two iPhone 11s (64 GB) with two new unlimited lines and was on my way. I picked the mint green phone for my wife and the sales rep insisted I could exchange it if she did not like that color.

That same day we returned with the mint green phone (not opened) and she wanted to exchange for the black one.  They did not have the 64 GB in stock so we went with the 128 GB. They informed us it would be an extra $50 which I was fine with. 

The next morning I get an email that the promotion was removed from my account because. No reason, just a period after because. I inquired with the sales rep at the store and he said don't worry about it and that it will take 1-2 billing cycles for the promotion to kick in. I get that but why did I get an email saying the promotion was removed from my account?  I moved from ATT to Verizon and this is not a good start. Thank you. 

0 Likes