New dead zone!
Christina_1

My Verizon service worked great until a few months ago when a dead zone appeared in my neighborhood and around my house.   This is so disappointing and if not fixed will make us change our whole family plan!

The dead zone is Kanis Rd and Taylor Park Loop and the neighborhood connected there in Little Rock, AR 72211.  

Why was the service good for a year and suddenly be so bad that every call is dropped when I enter the neighborhood?

0 Likes
Re: New dead zone!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want there to be the most gotten out of the service. What is the make and model of your phone? Do you have more than one line with us? If so, does that phone experience the same there? 

-David

0 Likes
Christina_1

Hello!

It is a Iphone 12 mini that is normally used there.  We do have multiple lines and it happens also with my iPhone 11. 

thanks!

Christina

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Christina_1, thank you for sharing this information. Making sure you have a consistent connection is important. Can you please confirm that both of your devices have the latest Software Update? Please go to your device Settings> General> Software Update to review the details. 

Also, how far do you have to travel to receive a consistent connection?  

-Sylvia

0 Likes
Christina_1

Yea, both devices are up to date.  We have to travel about 0.5 miles from the house to get a connection.  I need service at my house and around my neighborhood!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information and for your time, patience, and troubleshooting assistance. I'd be disappointed too if my family were experiencing issues with our service. We're confident that we can and will get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Noting your earlier messages regarding service issues in and around your home area in Little Rock, AR, let's dig deeper into this matter.

Verizon takes protecting our customer’s personal and account information very seriously. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’ve sent you a Private Message on this topic:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox

-Robert C.

0 Likes