New iPhone 12Pro and 5G - went from 5 bars in my house to 1
Macbird2012

I just got a new iPhone 12Pro (had the 11 Pro) and my bars went from 4 or 5 to only 1 maybe 2.  What happened?  No new apps have been installed on the phone.  It was set up from a backup of my 11Pro. Help!

0 Likes
Re: New iPhone 12Pro and 5G - went from 5 bars in my house to 1
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Congrats on getting the new iPhone 12 Pro Smartphone! Hearing that the signal bars displayed on your phone's screen have changed from five to one, is quite concerning. We'll do everything we can to help get this matter resolved, so let's get started! Is this happening while you're indoors, outdoors, or both? Have you tried rebooting your new phone? - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Lisa120

I have same issue. New 12pro and cant back up phone and one 2 bars in home that previously on the X had 4 bars at most times please advise 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very concerning to hear, we want to ensure you are getting the bet service! Please send us a Private Note for further assistance. 

0 Likes
Verizon9352

happens inside any building/home- really hate this iphone 12

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verizon9352, We always want our customers to have the reliable service they deserve. To see that you’re having issues is disappointing. Let’s check out what’s going on and see how we can help.

Approximately when did you notice a change in service? Is this impacting your calls, messaging and data service?

-Nicci

0 Likes