New phone missing from box!
Kmurphy325

What is the best number to call regarding a missing phone. We "received" my son's upgraded phone today only it was a damaged box with nothing but the paperwork in it. 

I am assuming the phone was either taken or fell out. Someone must have realized it was damaged at some point because there's a small strip of clear tape over it that I guess ups added. 

I've been on hold for a while and the chat function doesn't work for this issue. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: New phone missing from box!
jarheadsss

You need to call *, when you have time to be on hold.   Customer service will submit a ticket and send it to the shipping company.   When they hear back from them in a day or 2 they will write it off as  loss and you will get your money back.  Just remember, the boxes are weighed and I'm sure they check the weight.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kmurphy325 Oh no, that is definitely not good news. We will do everything we can to help figure this out. Did you reach out to UPS?

To get started, we have sent you a private message here on this platform. -Dolores

0 Likes
Kmurphy325

Thanks - I did finally have that happen but now its been over a week and I cannot order a new one with the refund because it thinks that I received the phone and need to activate it so it will not let me replace it. The first customer service person was misinformed and told me I was getting a replacement (not a refund) and I hadnt heard anything so i checked on the ticket. Got transferred to (3) different people after being told that it was a refund (not a huge deal, only annoying because i wish i was told that day 1 of this issue) and now i still have open tickets because the system is confused and i cannot do anything but keep calling customer service because no one knows how to fix it. Everyone has been super nice but its very frustrating that i cant just get this squared away. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly want to help with this. Please meet me in a private message. -Amber

0 Likes