New to Verizon/ Hate new Moto Z4/ return 14days?
dustt45
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am a new Verizon cust after 15ys w Tmobile, had to change to get service in area moved to. Signed up and bought New Moto Z4 from Verizon..  hate it... isn't there a 14 day return policy ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New to Verizon/ Hate new Moto Z4/ return 14days?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
dustt45
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks .. !!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you choosing us as your new carrier dustt45 and always want to ensure you have a device that fits your needs. Any phone purchased from us can be exchanged for a different model within 14 days of your purchase. Are you having a specific issue with the phone or do you just prefer a different device? When and where was your phone purchased?

RashadM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You are very welcome. With regard to the device what issues are you having at this time? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
dustt45
Enthusiast - Level 1

JasperM_VZW  Thanks for your response. First, I'm 64yrs old, retired and totally lost w this new Motoz4 phone. I chose Verizon because you were the only provider who has service where I moved. My previous carrier only works if I drive to the outskirts of my home at Kerr Lake/ Salt Springs Fl(32134) ... obviously I didn't want to have to drive down the road every time I needed to make a call. After studying your available plans w phones I am convinced I chose 55/60 per mth w 5$ per mth for the phone .... not what I'm now seeing on the 1st bill due the 30th of July.... I bought the phone and service 7/5/20 but had to have number transfered from tmobile.... I was delivered the phone 7/8/20 but couldn't use it due to a problem w number transfer.  Now w the number you should be able to see the complications I ran into. Now... reguarding the "Phone" ... I have little doubt someone who is "app" knowledgeable may like and be able to use this phone but for me it's useless ... for yrs I used a flip phone .... making and receiving calls my only concern... my fist touch screen phone (also tmobile) was a Microsoft phone ... yrs ago I bought an LG V30 and have had no serious learning curve problems but it's GSM only .... At realizing the predicament I've gotten into I've shopped my E-bay and Amazon accounts for another V30 or something else I may be more comfortable with but cannot get delivery in the time frame (assuming 7/5 as opposed to 7/8(delivery).... you do not seen to offer a product in my affordability range ... so.... in summary ... I hate a phone I cannot use .... cannot figure out why after 35$ up front w a bill of almost 100 due soon ...I chose a plan and phone w you basically for price(much higher than mt old carrier) but now I feel it was a mistake. (also after having to transfer my cable and internet from ATT to Spectrum I find they also have cell phone service) I feel our relationship w be troubled and I am not a happy old man .... if you have a solution or suggestion it would surely be welcomed .... Thanks / Russell 

0 Likes