Nfl mobile is using my data why?
SENJOI

Isn't nfl mobile data usage supposed to be free?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nfl mobile is using my data why?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SENJOI

That is an excellent question, as we want you to have all of the information so that you can enjoy that app and not have to worry about your usage. For the 2017 -2018 season, data usage of NFL content is zero rated when viewed through NFL Mobile and go90 on postpaid devices (while on capped data plans). This usage counts towards customers’ data allotment on the grandfathered Verizon Plan Unlimited, the Beyond Unlimited plan and the Business Unlimited plan before being network managed.

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SENJOI

That is an excellent question, as we want you to have all of the information so that you can enjoy that app and not have to worry about your usage. For the 2017 -2018 season, data usage of NFL content is zero rated when viewed through NFL Mobile and go90 on postpaid devices (while on capped data plans). This usage counts towards customers’ data allotment on the grandfathered Verizon Plan Unlimited, the Beyond Unlimited plan and the Business Unlimited plan before being network managed.

EdwardL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SENJOI

How do I get the data back that the app used?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
weskeene
Enthusiast - Level 3

The data is free in NFL Mobile and Go 90. It will disappear from the usage in My Verizon within about 48 hours. If for some reason it doesn't, call *611.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SENJOI, we always want to ensure that you have proper expectations. The data is removed from our usage systems before the bill is printed.

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes