No Cellphone Service at Garner State Park, TX
Clai
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently went on a camping trip to Garner State Park, TX.  I noticed I lost cellphone service as soon as I entered about a 30 mile radius of Garner State Park.  No matter if I went North or South or West of Garner, I had no service.

Using Iphone 7+

Re: No Cellphone Service at Garner State Park, TX
Pamaya

There Verizon service at the top of the two large hills. Old Baldy and the one next to it. Works great there. But only there 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pamaya, we are here for you to help make sure that you can get the best service possible. So we can work on this, please send us a Private Note. JoseL_VZW

0 Likes
cheuston
Enthusiast - Level 1

We just got back from Garner State Park and had no service for 5 days. So much for the most coverage. Not 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@cheuston

I understand your need for a reliable wireless connection to our network at all times. I'm sorry if this wasn't your experience while you were at the Garner State Park in Concan, Texas. Allow me to help.

I do see there are some 'No Coverage' areas in this area. See our coverage map here: http://spr.ly/6603JMFBd. I hope this information is beneficial.

-Tony

0 Likes
Marthaweatherford1950
Enthusiast - Level 1

What is Verizon doing to do about the poor service in Concan , Texas 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Marthaweatherford1950, if you've been having some trouble we can definitely take a look. I've sent a Private Note so we can get more details. 

-John

0 Likes