No Coverage
Muller262
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is a huge sports complex that I spend hours at each day watching my kids that does not and has not had coverage for years. Viewing apps, forget it. Surfing web, forget it. And the most frustrating thing is the Verizon interactive map says we’re covered. There is probably a 1 -2 mile radius that gets zero coverage. Also, as an FYI, AT&T gets perfectly fine coverage. How do we address it?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know the importance of being able to connect wherever you are with us. Several factors can impact performance(https://www.verizon.com/support/troubleshooting-wireless-signal-coverage-video/), though let's dig into what's occurring in your specific area. Have you completed any troubleshooting on the device while in the problem area? If so, what specific steps have you taken? *Austin

0 Likes
Muller262
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, yes I’ve rebooted my phone (although seems kinda pointless considering EVERY person with Verizon service cannot get data and has been that way for years within this 1 mile diameter area). I ran a speed test and got the following:

IP ADDRESS: 174.206.231.164

PROVIDER: Celco partnership DBA Verizon wireless

Download speed: 0 MBPS

Upload speed: 0 MBPS

0 Likes
Muller262
Enthusiast - Level 1

Also, the address is:  Freedom Park, 630 Millbrook Ave.,  Randolph, New Jersey, 07869

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Muller262 it's our goal to help find out why you are having issues with your data. I would remove the above post showing your address. This is a public forum and we suggest not post personal information. We have sent you a Private Message. -Dolores

0 Likes